I’m Kyle Nazario. I’m a frontend web developer with a passion for learning.
Frontend developer, ServiceCore (October 2019 - Present)
- Designed, built and tested new features for ServiceCore.com, a consumer-facing Angular 7/Angular.js enterprise application
- Promoted from junior to full developer within 6 months for “brilliant” work and professional development
- Helped design user interfaces and build components for the frontend
- Began and led a project to implement frontend unit, integration and end-to-end tests
- Worked in an Agile scrum system
- Helped design and test backend systems to sync customer data with QuickBooks Desktop and Online
Junior frontend developer, ServiceCore (April 2019 - October 2019)
- Built a robust, powerful offline mode for the ServiceCore Ionic mobile app involving a SQLite database and advanced RxJS features
- Contributed bug fixes and new features while learning the massive ServiceCore codebase
- Began and led a project to convert old Angular.js code to Angular 7
Bachelor's degree with a minor in computer science (Auburn University, 2011 - 2015)
- Software Modeling and Design
- Introduction to Algorithms
- Discrete Structures
- Software Construction
- Fundamentals of Computing II
- Fundamentals of Computing I
- Jasmine and Protractor
- SQL and NoSQL
- RESTful APIs
- Ionic and Cordova
- Angular Material
After spending a few years working in news, I got the chance to pursue my real passion, developing great software.
I love everything about software engineering: planning a project, developing new features, shipping a tough user story, even fixing bugs.
I love learning new tools as well. I keep busy outside work teaching myself new concepts and new areas of programming.
I am a smart, dedicated, fast developer who is passionate about making great software.
I will work hard and learn from anyone I can to improve. I hope to hear from you!